Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Week 3 - Homework: Doing more thumbnails

So I decided to get back to work on some more thumbnails.

I had to nail it down. And get something that's working.

I'm come to realize the importance of getting people's thoughts and opinions.

It really helps to know whether or not my message got across.

Anyways here's my 10 new thumbnails.


MERGE


First I tried to use more geometric shapes and they ended up looking more like leaves.




Then I revisited my original idea but with an actual merge action happening.




Next some rope stuff?




Continuing the geometric shape thing but with rectangles and triangles.







Tried to go for some bloodstream stuff.




and DNA???










3 way merge.




Anyways I fired these off to my instructor through email.

Hello again
I took your advice to heart and spent all night thinking about and drawing these thumbnails.
I really had a much better time doing these ones and I can feel my creative fluids flowing more easily the more I do this. 
I really appreciate the feedback! 
I did talk to a couple people about the thumbnails and really started to hone in on what was working and what was not. 
-Ted

Let's see what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment