Thursday, April 21, 2016

Week 3 - Homework: 20 drawings of object

In a previous post, I stated that my object was going to be a margarita because my location is Cabo, Mexico.


Here's the drawing I'm supposed to draw.





Disclaimer: I'm not a good drawer!


So we were to use a variety of techniques.


1st technique: Just draw it like you normally would














Next I used this drawing technique, which I don't really think is a "technique".

But it involves me drawing the whole object without lifting up my pen.














Then I went back to drawing some more as I normally would














Then the next technique we learned is to draw the image as quickly as you can in 7 seconds.

This is only possible after you've grown accustomed to the image already.














And the last technique to take a piece of paper and literally cut it out.














I feel like post is kind of mundane and maybe a little "WTF?". At least I felt this way while doing the assignment. Haha we'll see where this stuff goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment