Sunday, May 1, 2016

Week 4 - Final Draft: One word

Oh man I was having a wonderful day at the beach. But this assignment has been on my Todo list for way too long to avoid it tonight.

Honestly if I wasn't writing this blog, I probably wouldn't have gone through the effort of doing this assignment. Now that I'm done I'm glad that I did though.



Here are all my supplies that I used to start my creation.




First I cut out all the pieces from the drawing.





Then I used it to trace it onto the desired papers.

FYI: The paper is different colors on both sides. This is actually blue on the other side.





Then I put it on a yellow ish paper.





But it looks so fucking ugly. I really should've done a different color.


But then by fate, it turns out that I accidentally made some cuts onto this paper. I couldn't use this for my portfolio.





So I cut it out and put it on white paper.

So much better.




I just gotta put that on a large black piece of paper and we're good to go.





I worked so hard that I broke the tip of my knife. I think I need to get new blades.


That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment