Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 5 - Class: Texture

I was super sleepy in class today so I kind of was lost as to what we were doing.


Anyways we started off with the designs that we brought in.

We were to bring designs that embodied the concept of: economy.














Then she had a little lecture which I honestly got so bored with that I started doodling in my book. Actually I wasn't "doodling" but I was working on my studies for my "Two letter" project.








I really like that last one.


Then we had a little fun activity where we would mess around with a bunch of different paints and ink stuff to mess around with texture.

I honestly was so bored and didn't find this to be useful at all.

Plus it didn't help that I was so sleepy.

But I still took a decent amount of pictures.





































My group got done first so I was in the first group to get feedback on our "Two letter" designs.





Jenny also really like the one that I liked.

So I guess this one is the one that's going to be my final!


No comments:

Post a Comment