Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Week 7 - Observation: Balance and imbalance

This week we were to find two pieces of art that show balance and unbalance.


Instead of going my normal cheat route of going to pinterest and typing in the words, I decided to just go with a theme.

Cocktails... since I don't really drink beer anymore.



This glass of whiskey shifted over to the left side clearly draws attention to it.

I really believe the purpose of this crop was to show the name of the store on the bottom right.

If the glass was in the center, the store name would've been a little harder to read.





This is such a balanced design. Two symmetrical glasses of some pineapple drink.

This looks really good actually, I think I'm gonna go make some now.




That's about it. Nothing too impressive here! Just gotta print these out and bring them into class.

No comments:

Post a Comment