Thursday, May 19, 2016

Week 7 - Studies: Time/Place

So our assignment was to start thinking about 5 different way to display depth with our time/place.

For all that have been following along, my place is "Cabo" and my item is a "margarita".


I tried starting off with some perspective drawing.





I liked the perspective but I felt like the angle wasn't quite right so I immediately did a longer version.





This was looking better but then I realized water doesn't go all the way up. Now it just looks like I drew the sky with squiggles.





I tried drawing this as if the margarita was on a table and the water was far away.

Didn't really turn out that well.





Then I drew the margarita on a table between two chairs. This is more like what I wanted to draw.

Kind of reminds me of a Corona commercial.





Lastly this is just an array of margaritas. The idea is that they would all be different colors.


Next Monday I'll be getting feedback on these guys so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment